I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Coincidence?

Nothing really exciting happened yesterday. I went to a movie with my mother last night. We saw Hero. I had already seen it earlier this week with Michelle, but my mom wanted to see it and it had been awhile since I had spent any time wither her. The night before last Sohaila invited me to see Donnie Darko at the Inwood Theatre. I thought it was kind of weird since she was getting fed up with me just a day earlier, but I went anyway. I brought my friends Michelle and Deborah along too. I didn't talk to Sohaila much at the theatre because, like I said in my last post, I don't really feel comfortable around her anymore.

On a side note I filled out my profile today. Well actually I just copied it over from my friendster profile (
link). I just put all of my favorite tv shows in with my favorite movies since blogger doesn't provide a separate field for them. I clicked on one of my favorite tv shows, Wonderfalls (which was canceled after only being on the air for a few weeks), to see who else on blogger like the show. I was sad when only two other people appeared in the results. What I though was strange though was that both people also listed Dead Like Me as another of their favorite tv shows. Is this some strange coincidence or are these just the only other people on this site that have the same idea of good television as I do?

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, I have denoted the use of all names by making them bold and italic. I did this so that anyone reading my blog can quickly locate each time I might have mentioned them and then decide whether or not to be upset by it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.