I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Arg!!

Who doesn't love getting up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, only to come back and find that your cat has done the same... in your bed. I don't. I learned something though: I may always be happy to see my cat, but I'm not always happy with what he does. Time to go change the sheets :-(

Oh and I also just want to say that I have felt really desparate lately. It's almost as if I want to be screwed by anything with a penis.......that looks like a man......with good teeth.......oh and short hair.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.