I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I need your help.

Ok, I know this is kind of lame, but I signed up at freeipods.com since Kevin Rose from G4TechTV and kevinrose.com managed to complete a signup and actually recieve an iPod. The catch is I have to get 5 people to sign up before I can get my iPod. This is where I need your help. It's actually not a bad deal, you just have to sign up for one of the offers they provide, I did the $0.99 1-month trial of RealRhapsody (which you can easily cancel after the first month). Anyway, if you are willing to help then here is the info (they gave me a template letter to send to people):

Hey-
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!
I've joined and I think you should as well.
It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!
All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!
Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13297971



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.