I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Maybe this will help

So some of my friends were telling me about how they would constantly refresh my blog to see the different title images. I'll admit that is somewhat entertaining, but I decided to take out all the randomness and let you guys pick wich one you wanted to see. Thanks to my javascripting skills (wich isn't saying much) you are now able to select "New" or "Old" in the upper right-hand corner of this title image. Your choice will be saved for up to a year, or until you delete your browser cookies. I've also been working on making more changes prompted by Matt's upstaging me on blog customization. I can't hold a candle to James's graphic design ability (he helped Matt out with his blog), but I can still hold my own.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.