I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Growing up

I've been worrying that my last post made me sound like I was in a really bad place, but when I went back to read it just know, I realized that it doesn't sound nearly as depressing as the way I remembered it. That's good, I was actually pretty down when I wrote it, but I'm feeling a bit better about things now. The things I said are all still true, but I'm a little better adjusted then to just not be able to accept my life for what it is. I can accept it. It's not like I'm really given a choice. I feel sorry for people that aren't able to, for people that do everything they can to escape from reality. Mostly those people are just young though and they will eventually grow out of it as I am apparently still doing myself.

It's getting late. I promise (mostly to myself since no one probably bothers to read my blog anymore) that I will write a normal post within the next week about what has been going on in my life since I moved to Florida.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.