I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Defending Mankind

I just had a realization today that I wanted to share concerning pessimistic views on society.

     Society ≠ Popular Culture


So next time you start to go on another rant about how society is inherently bad and corrupt just remember the distinction. Society is something that all people are a part of but not everyone whole-heartedly takes part in popular culture; which may or may not be the root of all evil, I cannot say.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.