I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why I will never forget Emily Scopas

Among many other things, Emily Scopas wrote this in her most recent blog post. She always has something to say that, while sometimes cruel, is incredibly funny in it's honesty.
Today in the supermarket I found a little stand with all of the common christian names in alphabetical order on cards, with the origin and meaning typed on the back of each one of them. I was very surprised that none of the “jenny’s”, “Candi’s” or any other overly common name in Coppell didn’t say “cheap whore with bad highlights” on the back of that card.
-Emily Scopas



3 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 9:15 PM, Blogger ElovesU said...

ohhh...be kind...
Your name would say....
Ross....a talented quite intelectual being of homosexual tendencies,(the reason Cain and Able fought) very sociable polite, and hot ass hell just check out his blog...

ELMO LOVES YOU t dont u ever email or im me??
waiting
http://adayinthelifeofe.blogspot.com/

 
At October 14, 2005 8:09 PM, Blogger ElovesU said...

SPAM HITS AGAIN

 
At October 14, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger ElovesU said...

I LOVE YOUR PICS>>>>HOT BUY U ARE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.