I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Kissing Rock


Arizona Trip- Kissing Rock
Originally uploaded by RossGGG.
This is one of my favorite pictures out of all of the ones that I took while I was in Arizona. I took it while we were on a jeep tour through the hills overlooking the valley that Sedona lies in. I just thought I'd share it with everyone. I'm in the process of uploading the Arizona pictures to my Flickr account, but until then, if you want, you can look at the ones I have on Yahoo!.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.