I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Ugh!

Kinkos screwed up the yearbook. We finished printing the color sections of the yearbook at school today and took them over to Kinko's so they could get bound witht the black and white pages we had them print. Ok so first I'll post an example of what a black and white yearbook page is supposed to look like:
ybk-page
Now, here's what they gave us:
ybk-page-(f'ed-up)
Those f'ing basta*ds. There's not time to get it repirnted so we have to just use what they gave us. :-(



1 Comments:

At May 22, 2005 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! guess who called me? emmy! she is back in plano with her grandfather and wants to hang out sometime soon with me. I am scared. Also can we go to dinner with hannah some night this week? I ll talk to you later. Bye Bag!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.