I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

All the small things

I realized that for the past few weeks I've been so worried about certain people liking me and being lonely that I started to forget all of the things in life I enjoy so I decided to make a list of them to try and stay positive. These are some of the things that I like:
  • Finding the right flavor jellybean
  • Sitting in the bathtub while taking a hot shower
  • Seeping while doing the previously mentioned thing
  • Finding a four-leaf clover in a clover patch
  • The occasional moments when I feel confident about myself
  • Floating down a lazy river in an inner-tube
  • Waking up in the morning without the aid of an alarm clock
  • Freshly baked cookies
  • Weddings
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Buying gadgets
  • Hearing from someone I haven't talked to in a long time
  • Getting an email that's not spam
  • Laying out in the sun (especially at the beach)
  • Summer vacations in Florida
  • Scooby Doo
  • [more coming soon]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.