I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Threesome Jokes

So I've been hanging out with Croy and David a lot lately, which has been pretty cool. For those of you that don't know, Croy is my ex (well technically we never reached "boyfriend" status according to Croy, but I still consider him an ex for simplicity's sake) and David is his boyfriend. Suprisingly, David and I get along really well, at least I think we do. Sometimes I wonder if he secretly hates me, but I'm probably just being paranoid. Croy and I get along well too, but I wasn't suprised by that so I didn't mention it before, but I digress. I believe the subject of this post was intended to be one of Croy's ongoing jokes. Every time I see or talk to him he jokes about or makes a reference to a threesome involving David, him, and me. Now, the joke itself doesn't really bother me but as Croy always said, "There's a little truth behind every joke." It's hard for me to believe that one that comes up so frequently doesn't fall under this category. So now it comes to this: If Croy want's a threesome, what makes him think that he can get it. Do I come off as a person who would be into that sort of thing? My friend Eddi said that he wouldn't be suprised if I did do it. I guess I'm not that opposed to that sort of thing, but I didn't think it was that obvious to everyone. The truth is, regardless of how I feel about threesomes, I wouldn't get involved here. I still have feelings for Croy so such escapades would only end up hurting someone. Yes I said i still have feelings for him, but I am very happy for him and David. I do not cling to a hope that there is a future for us. In fact, even if his realtionship with David didn't work out, at this point I still wouldn't go for another attempt with Croy. I feel like that would be a sort of betrayal to David and I always do my best to be a good friend. Betrayal and good friend don't mix, so I draw the line there. Alright, I'm beginning to fell that this post is loosing all coherence so I'll quit while I'm behind. Peace out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.