I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Alone


I often tell myself that I am unique, that I stand out from the crowd, but what good does that do if people don't notice. I'm not saying that nobody notices, because if that was the case then I wouldn't really be unique would I? It's just frustrating and somewhat depressing when you find yourself attracted to people that don't even know you're there. I can't figure out why this happens to me. I guess if I look at it psychologically it could be that there's an attraction to the unattainable, but that doesn't help me solve the problem. My last "boyfried" was crazy about me and that only scared me away, partly because he didn't know me that well so I felt his feelings were a bit premature. Well, I certainly can't solve this problem, but if you have any ideas please share them with me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.