I titled my blog "Running from the Rainbow" because it was one of my personal goals to avoid becoming a stereotypical gay guy at the time I created it. I've realized that the gay stereotype is constantly changing; and I'll always be different without any effort on my part. I'm just going to be whoever I happen to be.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Huzzah!


Good news! I just got my first letter of acceptance from a university! It was from Trinity University, which isn't really on the list of schools that I'm dying to go to, but at least I know I have somewhere to go. I'm not expecting to hear from my choice schools until the end of May. My day has been pretty uneventful other than that. I'll post again if anything exciting happens.



2 Comments:

At February 18, 2005 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Check out that flashy HTML. I'm proud of you too Ross! Where's Trinity? I hope it's close by. UTD has a great ::insert your major here:: program. Missin yah. -OO7

 
At February 18, 2005 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, has anybody ever told you that you have very deep and beautiful eyes? -OO7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site was designed to be viewed in Firefox, Netscape, Mozilla, K-Meleon, or Apple Safari at a resolution above 800x600.